Pre-Order Enzo Bonafè Oak Tärnsjö Jumper Boots 25% deposit
This is a 25% pre-order deposit for the Enzo Bonafè 3824MOD Jumper boots in Oak Tärnsjö. Pictures shows the exact same style/color. Please note that Oak Tärnsjö is vegetable tanned, milled leather - it shows slight signs of naturally occurring variances in hue and texture.
- Style 3824MOD Jumper boots
- 363MOD last
- Oak Tärnsjö leather
- Genuine Dainite soles
- Natural lining
- Hand welted
- Visible eyelets and speed hooks (as pictured)
- Total price: 585 USD
- Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery
The deposit 146 USD is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is estimated to early fall of 2017. The full price is 585 USD. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering.
This pre-order closes on January 27th.
Please make a note if you wish to include Enzo Bonafé shoe trees. These will be billed on your final invoice.
Add Shoe Trees
Need assistance? Email us for fitting advice.
About Enzo Bonafé
One of Italy's most skilled and acclaimed shoemakers Enzo Bonafé is a family business founded in 1963. One thing that sets Enzo Bonafé shoes apart is that they are hand welted, a form of artisanship long lost or considered too time consuming for most makers.
Shipping and returns
We offer free shipping for all orders over $50. We ship with FedEx Economy or FedEx Priority ($15 surcharge). We offer a 30 day return policy (14 days sales or discounted items). Feel free to email us if you need further assistance.