Total: $0 Check out
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50 - ALL PRICES INCLUDES US CUSTOMS FEES We ship globally
 

Enzo Bonafè Raven Oxford - 25% pre-order deposit

$137

This is a 25% pre-order deposit for the Enzo Bonafè  "Raven Oxford" which is one of our most popular make ups from Bonafé. Pictures shows the exact same style/color.

  • Style 3579MOD without medallion
  • 946 last
  • Black Weinheimer Calf
  • Single leather sole with Vibram topy soles
  • Black sole and black sole edge
  • Hand welted
  • Total price : $548
  • Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery

The deposit $137 is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is estimated to mid-September 2017. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering.  

This pre-order closes on February 24th. 

Please make a note if you wish to include Enzo Bonafé shoe trees. These will be billed on your final invoice. 

 Enzo Bonafé  Oxfords

Add recommended shoe care

Related products